I have had a range of experience writing both professionally and personally and am very much enjoying developing my portfolio. The following list outlines where my writing has been published and the variety of writing I enjoy.
JOURNALS AND ARTICLES
- new paradigm – The Australian Journal on Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- VOICE – Down Syndrome Victoria
- NoticeBoard – The Association for Children with a Disability
- The Huffington Post
- The Daily Mail
- Editor and blogger at parenting blog motherwho.com.au (current)
- Editor and blogger at disability blog www.notesforemily.com (current)
- Editor and blogger at community development blog healthybodieshealthyminds.wordpress.com (2011-2012)
- Parenting Fun Everyday
- This Whole Family
- Breech Birth Australia and New Zealand
- Mumma-Love for World Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2014
- Mumma-Love for World Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2015
- Mumma-Love – Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice?
- $150,000 from VicHealth for an Active Indigenous Youth Project
- $150,000 for a Mobile Youth Bus for youth affected by bushfire
- HuffPost Humans Podcast 2017: Brothers and Sisters
- Volunteer Manual for a disability respite service
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer’s Disease booklet
I am also in the midst of documenting my experience of having a sister with Down syndrome.
Click here to talk to me about working together. I love nothing more than a good idea or a bit of a creative collaboration. I look forward to chatting with you!