I have a Graduate Certificate of Arts (Writing) from Swinburne University in Melbourne and have had a range of experience writing both professionally and personally. I am very much enjoying developing my portfolio. The following list outlines where my writing has been published and the variety of writing I enjoy.
JOURNALS + ARTICLES
- new paradigm – The Australian Journal on Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- VOICE – Down Syndrome Victoria
- NoticeBoard – The Association for Children with a Disability
WEBSITES + BLOGS
- The Huffington Post
- The Daily Mail
- Editor and blogger at parenting blog motherwho.com.au (current)
- Editor and blogger at disability blog www.notesforemily.com (current)
- Editor and blogger at community development blog healthybodieshealthyminds.wordpress.com (2011-2012)
- Parenting Fun Everyday
- This Whole Family
- Breech Birth Australia and New Zealand
- Mumma-Love for World Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2014
- Mumma-Love for World Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2015
- Mumma-Love for World Down Syndrome Awarenss Month 2016
- Mumma-Love – Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice?
- $150,000 from VicHealth for an Active Indigenous Youth Project
- $150,000 for a Mobile Youth Bus for youth affected by bushfire
PROOFREADING + EDITING
- HuffPost Humans Podcast 2017: Brothers and Sisters
- Volunteer Manual for a disability respite service
- Down Syndrome and Alzheimer’s Disease booklet
I am also in the midst of documenting my experience of having a sister with Down syndrome through a mentorship with author Lee Kofman.
Click here to talk to me about working together. I look forward to chatting with you!